Hyramic CAD/CAM Restoratives hybrid resin polymer Hybrid ceramic blocks for dental restorations
This hybrid ceramic should be handled by professional dental technician,tried-in,adjusted and sated by dental specialist.
Hyramic CAD/CAM Restorative ; hybrid ceramic ; hybrid resin ; resin polymer
Instruction for use:
1. Hybrid resin used for dental restorations,such as full crowns,inlays/onlays and veneers.
Resin polymer,Inorganic filler, Additive, Coloring agent
resin polymer size:
Directions for use:
1. Mill the restoration from Hyramic CAD/CAM Restorative with applicable CAD/CAM machine;
2. Grind off sprue with coarse rubber wheel,and finish with medium rubber tool;
3. Pre-polish with fine rubber tool, fine-polish with a soft bristle brush and polishing paste;
4. Pit and fissure staining on the restoration surface;
5. Clean restoration in an ultrasonic cleaner or steam cleaner. Gently blow dry with air.
Shades and Translucencies:
HT(High Translucency),S(Single layer: A-D,BL1-BL4,W 21 shades;
HT(High Translucency),M(Multi-layer):A-D,BL1-BL4,W21 shades;
HT(Low Translucency),S(Single layer: A-D,BL1-BL4,W 21 shades;
HT(Low Translucency),M(Multi-layer):A-D,BL1-BL4,W21 shades;
5-year is an estimated replacement time.This hybrid ceramic is not expected to degrade during this period.
1. Keep container dry;
2. Store at room temperature;
3. Keep away from intense light or sunlight;
4. Hybrid resin should be used by the date indicated on the labeling.
- Product Name:
- Hybrid ceramic,Hyramic CAD/CAM Restoratives,hybrid resin,resin polymer
- Dental Lab equipment
- Dental Material
- Dental Educational equipment
- Dental Clinic instrument & furniture
- Dental clinic material
- Top Sellers
- Track Order
- Contact us
Your cart is currently empty.